Abstract Submission DeadlineOktober 1st, 2021
Paper Submission DeadlineNovember 1st, 2021
Conference dateNovember 1st, 2021
Call for Abstracts
Letter of Acceptance (LoA) shall be given to Abstracts that pass our review.
Relevance with the conference theme
The title should not exceed 20 words.
The main part of the Abstract should be no more than 300 words.
Provide 3-5 keywords.
Theme and Topics
- Education Theory and Practice
- Education Policy and Administration
- Child and Family Education
- Primary, secondary, and higher education
- Vocational education
- Non-formal and informal education
- Special needs education
Abstract and paper can be in the form of:Original Research
Types of Participant
1. PresenterA presenter is a writer or a group of writers who present a paper under the rules determined by the committee. There is no limitation on the number of writers in one group. However, each group should ensure authorship for each writer in the development of the paper. The presenter has an opportunity to publish the paper in proceedings.
Facilities: e-Certificate as Presenter (for each writer), Book of Abstracts
1. ParticipantA listener is an individual who has the right to attend the conference without presenting any papers.
Facility: e-Certificate as Listener
Virtual Conference Registration
|Type of Participant||Indonesian Participant||Foreign Participant|
|First presenter (in one paper)||IDR 250.000,- /presenter||USD 25/presenter|
|Second presenter etc. (in one paper)||IDR 150.000,- /presenter||USD 15/presenter|
Publication Fee (Optional)
|Indexs Prosiding||Indonesian Participant||Foreign Participant|
|Web of Science||IDR 2.150.000,- /paper||USD 215 /paper|